Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LyeWater

Indicator for open stack? Empty Indicator for open stack?

Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:58 pm
I'm trying to set it so that when the stack is open and all the stickies in the stack are visible it displays an icon, is this possible? I've looked around but there just isn't much info available for stack skinning. 

I've tried a few things but I always get the error that it's not allowed with stacks. I have got the icon to show when I hover but I'd like it to stay when clicked.

This is what I'd like it to show when the stickies within the stack are hidden.
Indicator for open stack? YCSwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

And this for when they aren't.
Indicator for open stack? HXkshY4seDGgd2cYJ2J4MdLD8x7CBH1vZERmOEn2mJtod+NQbSkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Indicator for open stack? Empty Re: Indicator for open stack?

Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:28 pm
Do you mean to skin the notes, or the stacks?  If it's the stack windows then use the "In stack" condition. If you're looking to show that on a note window then of course you can't see a note when it's stacked so there's only ever one state to show...

Tom
Mark Stick

Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:36 pm
LyeWater wrote:I'm trying to set it so that when the stack is open and all the stickies in the stack are visible it displays an icon, is this possible? I've looked around but there just isn't much info available for stack skinning. 

I've tried a few things but I always get the error that it's not allowed with stacks. I have got the icon to show when I hover but I'd like it to stay when clicked.

This is what I'd like it to show when the stickies within the stack are hidden.
Indicator for open stack? YCSwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

And this for when they aren't.
Indicator for open stack? HXkshY4seDGgd2cYJ2J4MdLD8x7CBH1vZERmOEn2mJtod+NQbSkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Hi Lye. I have something similar to what you are asking for.
I have my stacks set so that when they are closed, the stack background is blue.
When the stack is open, the background changes to a green color.
LyeWater

Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:37 am
Admin wrote:Do you mean to skin the notes, or the stacks?  If it's the stack windows then use the "In stack" condition. If you're looking to show that on a note window then of course you can't see a note when it's stacked so there's only ever one state to show...

Tom

Howdy, I kept getting error messages about being allowed to use the in stack condition last time I tried this but I had had the skinner open for actual days then; this time it seemed to work though which is strange. Got really confused with the true-false and getting that right way around but I did manage it in the end Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum