Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HowlingUlf

Re-request of the indicator on the Stacks showing empty/full stack Empty Re-request of the indicator on the Stacks showing empty/full stack

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:05 am
hi ppl! Very Happy

I just upgraded after a looooooooooong time and the first thing I note is something missing ...
The Stacks used to have a small square like a button or indicator you could click to bring the stickies of that stack up on screen again.
It was a visible indication of which stack all the open stickies belonged to.
It was filled when the stickies where hidden and empty when the stickies were on screen. 
Now there's no way to tell where the stickies are coming from so how can I know which Stack to double click to hide the present set of stickies ???
Or maybe there is a setting but I can't find it hehe.

Other than that Stickeis is a magnificent little tool so this is more a feature re-request than an request.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Re-request of the indicator on the Stacks showing empty/full stack Empty Re: Re-request of the indicator on the Stacks showing empty/full stack

Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:18 pm
That's right - the skin which the stack windows uses has changed.  If you like, you can use the skin language to change how the windows look - you can put either the notes back to an earlier look, or the stacks, or both.

Tom

HowlingUlf likes this post

HowlingUlf

Re-request of the indicator on the Stacks showing empty/full stack Empty Re: Re-request of the indicator on the Stacks showing empty/full stack

Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:47 pm
well, that's even better than before! Thanks! I'll look into that
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum