Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mark Stick

Change highlight color Empty Change highlight color

Thu May 23, 2024 9:29 pm
I have a skin that I modified to my liking a few years ago and it's working well with stacks that I also customized.

The highlight color that it uses for some reason is a green color, not the standard yellow.
I never liked the green because it's too dark and makes what you are highlighting difficult to read!

I'd like to change the color to yellow (hopefully a light shade of yellow).

Can someone please direct me on how to do this in a quick and easy way?
guest_today

Change highlight color Empty Re: Change highlight color

Mon May 27, 2024 6:42 pm
Can you give some more details about the highlight color , is it the color that is used when selecting text in the edit control ? Or can you upload a picture of the skin with the highight ?
Mark Stick

Mon May 27, 2024 7:35 pm
guest_today wrote:Can you give some more details about the highlight color , is it the color that is used when selecting text in the edit control ? Or can you upload a picture of the skin with the highight ?

Sure, I hope I can upload this image.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/20/45/89/00/sticki11.jpg
guest_today

Tue May 28, 2024 5:51 am
If you move the cursor over the highlight button in the sticky , a tooltip with give you the name something like " highlight colour 4 " .

You can change this colour if you go the stickies traymenu " Settings " and then " Content " you will find the colour settings .

Change highlight color 720010
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum