Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
danx55

stickies - shortcut to highlight list? Empty stickies - shortcut to highlight list?

Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:46 pm
hi,
is there a keyboard shortcut combo to get to the highlight list?
thanks
danx55

stickies - shortcut to highlight list? Empty Re: stickies - shortcut to highlight list?

Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:34 pm
assume not? ...would be cool feature imo .....as bit fiddly on laptop pad to scroll to those features i find
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

stickies - shortcut to highlight list? Empty Re: stickies - shortcut to highlight list?

Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:01 pm
You can press shift-context menu to call up the content context menu ... and then navigate to it using the cursor keys from there.  Not perfect but it does get it done.  If you make frequent use of that feature, perhaps use a skin which has buttons for the hilite colours?

Tom

danx55 likes this post

danx55

Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:46 am
hi admin,
...a skin with highlight buttons! Surprised  .... that would be great Smile   ....where do i find such a beast?
many thanks
dan

...cant see an obvious one in the skin pages :/

question - would the buttons still work if im using manager screen view? - thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:34 pm
Try one of these:

Big-Button (and many others by Sandiger)
Dockable
MySkin Blue
FF&F GRN 3 (and others by RLD)
Nightshade
Omnia
I roll up very small

Tom

danx55 likes this post

danx55

Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:14 pm
cool thanks will check those out - cheers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum