Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
radiocam

Stickies: Does not honour "Set to style" Empty Stickies: Does not honour "Set to style"

Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:06 pm
I've noticed this happening for some time. Thought I'd ask here...
The problem is pretty straightforward.
I have created two styles in Settings/Appearance for "loud" stickies that I use for alerts.
Have never had a problem with this on earlier versions, but when I right click on a sticky title bar and select Set to style (and select either of my bright styles).... nothing seem to happen. The sticky colour stays the same, my yellow default.
I thought nothing had changed - but I see that the font size and colour changes correctly - but the sticky body colour does not change.

Have I missed something that changed? Used to work fine.
Thanks!

PS; My bad.. I just noticed that someone has posted a similar problem (though no fix there) the post was something like "background colour not saving with style", with the same issue.
Also should have mentioned: Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2428
LaurentG

Stickies: Does not honour "Set to style" Empty Re: Stickies: Does not honour "Set to style"

Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:28 pm
Actually, the conclusion of topic "background colour not saving with style" is that.... there is NO ISSUE at least with latest rev of Stickies (10.1d)

Which rev are you running ?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum