Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
elainel8

New Zhorn Software Caffeine popup on taskbar Empty New Zhorn Software Caffeine popup on taskbar

Thu May 05, 2022 9:52 pm
Hi,
When I launch the caffeine application, there's a new pop up that is shown on my taskbar, it says Zhorn Software Caffeine, and if I try to close it, it closes caffeine. This popup didn't occur in the past.

I've attached a screenshot of the popup.
Can someone assist in determining how to disable this? I have removed the Show dialog, but it's still there.

New Zhorn Software Caffeine popup on taskbar WOUE2nCEE+QyAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

New Zhorn Software Caffeine popup on taskbar Empty Re: New Zhorn Software Caffeine popup on taskbar

Fri May 06, 2022 6:42 pm
Do you have any other window management software running on that machine which might be causing that to show up?

Caffeine does create a hidden window with that title, but I guess something on your machine is showing it.  I'm thinking about PowerToys, Fences, Dexpot, other apps which help you manage and move windows around, or add buttons to task bars, shadows, and so on?

Perhaps try closing other apps one at a time, and re-launch Caffeine to see if it prevents the window from appearing?

Tom
elainel8

New Zhorn Software Caffeine popup on taskbar Empty Re: New Zhorn Software Caffeine popup on taskbar

Tue May 24, 2022 7:38 am
I restarted my computer and it was gone! Thanks Tom!  New Zhorn Software Caffeine popup on taskbar 1f604
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum