Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OldGrantonian

Text size in new Stickies is so small it disappears Empty Text size in new Stickies is so small it disappears

Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:24 am

I transferred all my Stickies to a new laptop, as reported recently here:

How to make Stickies on new laptop identical to Stickies on old laptop (forumotion.com)

All my old Stickies have the correct font size on the new laptop.

I can PASTE text into new notes. The font size will be the same as for the old notes.

At first, I thought that I was unable to TYPE text in a new note. Then I noticed a tiny flashing dot at the top left of each new note. That's the cursor  Shocked

I can prove that by pressing Space a few times. Then paste some text at the cursor. The pasted text appears at the correct size, but further to the right because of the tiny spaces.

How do I change the default font size on a new sticky ?

Thanks

Text size in new Stickies is so small it disappears Empty Re: Text size in new Stickies is so small it disappears

Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:15 pm
Text size in new Stickies is so small it disappears 468610

The setting can be changed in the traymenu  " Settings > Appearance " , you will find Font Style . At the top you need to select the Default style .
OldGrantonian

Text size in new Stickies is so small it disappears Empty Re: Text size in new Stickies is so small it disappears

Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:13 pm
That works fine. Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum