Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OldGrantonian

How to make Stickies on new laptop identical to Stickies on old laptop Empty How to make Stickies on new laptop identical to Stickies on old laptop

Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:00 pm
I want to copy my Stickies to a new laptop.

I copied the entire folder from old laptop to new laptop:

\Users\<me>\AppData\Roaming\Stickies

All stickies are present, however, the stickies on the new machine don't look like the stickies on the old machine. They have different colours and sizes. How do I make them identical to the old machine ?

BTW:  I don't need syncing. The old machine will be wiped after everything is transferred.

Thanks
sean_incali01

How to make Stickies on new laptop identical to Stickies on old laptop Empty Re: How to make Stickies on new laptop identical to Stickies on old laptop

Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:43 pm
you might be using a skin on the old machine? you can choose the skin from settings> appaerances> skin

OldGrantonian likes this post

OldGrantonian

How to make Stickies on new laptop identical to Stickies on old laptop Empty Re: How to make Stickies on new laptop identical to Stickies on old laptop

Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:37 am
That works fine. Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum