Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nikkei45

unable to size stickies box on diagonal or vetical Empty unable to size stickies box on diagonal or vetical

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:16 pm
Just downloaded Stickies on a new laptop. Have been using it without any problems for a long time and love it. I am using Windows 10 which is new to me. I find I cannot get the cursor to change to diagonal nor at the bottom on the Stickies box so I can only make the box narrower / wider. The cursor works on other programs.

unable to size stickies box on diagonal or vetical Empty Re: unable to size stickies box on diagonal or vetical

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:02 am
You have to enable scrollbars , you can set it as default for all stickies in traymenu "Option/general"   or for one sticky in its " rightclick titlebar " menu.
nikkei45

unable to size stickies box on diagonal or vetical Empty Re: unable to size stickies box on diagonal or vetical

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:43 pm
Thank you very much ! I was able to right click on the header of the note and found that.. so simple when you get help. I couldn't find the way to make it a default though. From the icon in my task bar I don't seem to be able to find Options/general. When I right click on that icon I only get "New", or "Manage stickies" ?? Sorry to have to bother you on such a basic issue.

schnauzer34 likes this post

Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:44 pm
unable to size stickies box on diagonal or vetical ZAEtnFk

Sorry for the confusion , you select options in the traymenu and then "General" tab in the Options window.You can get to options quickly if you have a sticky as active window , Cntr+o will get you there .
nikkei45

Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:41 pm
Thanks very much.. I was able to do it with control +o on the note. Unfortunately I still cannot get to that options page from the link in the tray. But I guess that's ok as long as I can get to it one way or another. Much appreciated. I made a screen shot but I don't think I can send attachments on this forum.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:59 pm
unable to size stickies box on diagonal or vetical G60Tx1c

It would be interesting to see how your version looks like , this is v9 on win10 .

Update :

I found the reason why there is this missing menu , you are rightclicking the taskbar button while the menu i use is rightclicking the trayicon in the systemtray, sometimes this is hidden by windows and you have to click the arrow in the systemtray .

Having a taskbar is an option you can enable/disable in Options , the trayicon is always there .
nikkei45

Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:36 pm
Wonderful... you are so right... I found it and it works just like you say. Much, much appreciated. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum