Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
apeters

Not saving as .sti files Empty Not saving as .sti files

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:24 pm
IT reimaged my computer and now i am having trouble with my saved stickies.  It says that it is saving as a STI file but they will not open correctly. 
See examples

Not saving as .sti files JEJEdEowYBMRGYSBa9hH74cffjjuJRDRKcYaNhGRQbAkQkRkEAzYREQGwYBNRGQQDNhERAbBgE1EZBAM2EREBsGATURkEAzYREQGwYBNRGQQDNhERAbBgE1EZBAM2EREBsGATURkEAzYREQGwYBNRGQQDNhERAbBgE1EZBAM2EREBsGATURkEAzYREQGwYBNRGQQDNhERAbxf2izyv0pgto2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

But the files look like this after saving 

Not saving as .sti files D1iaodAABAvwY2LAsAAIC3N7S7ZQEAABA+wh0AAECEEO4AAAAihHAHAAAQIYQ7AACACCHcAQAARAjhDgAAIEIIdwAAABFCuAMAAIgQwh0AAECEEO4AAAAihHAHAAAQIf8BLriTdfxodY8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

In order to reopen the file I have to go through the process of choosing the app every time. If I choose open - it will open the installation file

Not saving as .sti files Empty Re: Not saving as .sti files

Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:29 pm
Not saving as .sti files 442310

Do you have the association for sti enabled in settings ? Some ( long ) time ago a user said he had to disable and enable again to make it work but i guess it was on winxp and an older stickies version but it is worth to try it Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum