Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gringomachichi

when i start a new note i have to click on taskbar icon to get it to show up Empty when i start a new note i have to click on taskbar icon to get it to show up

Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:26 pm
Its only one more click but its an annoyance. Any config changes I can do to fix?

Thanks, John

when i start a new note i have to click on taskbar icon to get it to show up Empty Re: when i start a new note i have to click on taskbar icon to get it to show up

Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:29 am
when i start a new note i have to click on taskbar icon to get it to show up 348010

How do you create a new note ? Are you sure it is created , you can check in " Manage Notes " before you click on the trayicon to see if a desktop note was created . There is an option to create one by clicking the trayicon .
gianluca

when i start a new note i have to click on taskbar icon to get it to show up Empty Re: when i start a new note i have to click on taskbar icon to get it to show up

Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:59 pm
Where is the option to create a new note with a single click on trayicon?
When I click on tray, now open "manage notes" instead of creating a new note.

thanks
gianluca

Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:05 pm
found it, under settings - app.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum