Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
leopoldus

Transfer multiple notes between different computers (or different inctances) Empty Transfer multiple notes between different computers (or different inctances)

Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:24 pm
Hi

There is an option to transfer notes between two different computers (or between two different portable instances at the same computer) as it is explained in the appropriate section of the manual. However it is possible to apply  this operation to the single current note shown at the Desktop. So to transfer multiple notes, one needs to transfer them separately one after one.

It there any other way (an if there is no, could the author consider adding it) to transfer multiple notes as the following:

1) to apply the command "Send to file" or "Copy to file" to multiple selected notes currently shown at the desktop;

2) to apply the command "Send to file" or "Copy to file" to multiple notes selected in Note Manager window;

3) to transfer all of notes at once to another computer.

P.S.
Tom could consider making some essential correctives to the manual's section, as the explanation there does not match the actual situation.

Transfer multiple notes between different computers (or different inctances) Empty Re: Transfer multiple notes between different computers (or different inctances)

Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:03 pm
Transfer multiple notes between different computers (or different inctances) 72210
I not sure this will help you but you can bulk select notes on the desktop and use the rightclick menu to " send to " or any other command . All the notes will be send.
leopoldus

Transfer multiple notes between different computers (or different inctances) Empty Re: Transfer multiple notes between different computers (or different inctances)

Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:09 pm
Thank you, bulk selection is an excellent solution to the 1.st task of those listed in my previous post.

However the other two need their solutions too. The export/import of multiple notes from Notes Manager is especially important to me, as I have a lot of sleeping notes that are not showing on the desktop.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum