Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
leopoldus

how to use the Edit command for multiple selected notes in Notes Manager Empty how to use the Edit command for multiple selected notes in Notes Manager

Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:23 pm
Hi

Is it possible to use in Notes Manager the Edit command for multiple selected notes? If this is not currently possible, my request is to add it. I hope the code is not complicated, but it would add much in the usability aspect. 

For example I often need to reassign a new alarm / wake up date for multiple interrelated notes, especially for recurring alarms. Currently I have to open every note from Manager and edit their properties one by one, what is extremely boring.

P.S.
I tried many times to install the last version v10.1c under Windows 10 to a custom location instead of the default location C:\Program Files (x86). I got no any error messages, but the program was every time installed to the default location C:\Program Files (x86). Is it something specific to my system or a bug of the installer?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum