Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Transcribe

Too long, unable to resize? BUG in Stickies 10.1a Empty Too long, unable to resize? BUG in Stickies 10.1a

Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:26 pm
Hi, I found Stickies by chance, and it's PERFECT. I couldn't ask for it to do more for what I paid (0$).
I couldn't exactly see "where to submit bugs" so I thought I'd post this 

The only issue I found is that if your note is too long, and you toggle scrollbar on and off sometimes, it can't be height resized or scrolled.

Can't tell if this is an issue that I'm just causing by not doing something right or if there's a sliiiight bug, which makes sense, with longer stickies (1500px long roughly).

I solve it by going to the taskbar icon and doing "set all->auto width" either left or right and that brings resizing back.

Too long, unable to resize? BUG in Stickies 10.1a Empty Re: Too long, unable to resize? BUG in Stickies 10.1a

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:40 am
Too long, unable to resize? BUG in Stickies 10.1a 353310
Switching scrollbar mode and long stickies can get you stuck but i do not see it really as a bug , changing mode has some side effects in the case of a long offscreen going sticky .

This has been discussed in other posts and these are " solutions " provided by Tom Revell and users .

You can set the dimensions of a sticky with the hotkey  Ctrl+Shift+x  .
You can use the traymenu " rescue offscreen " if the note ends up out of screen range.
You can move a note using Alt + arrow keys to bring it up or down to access the titlebar if it is offscreen .

btw :  there are interesting hotkeys in the helpfile under " Reference / Keyboard shortcuts " .
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum