Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LaurentG

Bug : "Use default skin" button in "Set skin..."  doesn't apply... the default skin ! : Works with alt+s but NOT with Menu ! Empty Bug : "Use default skin" button in "Set skin..." doesn't apply... the default skin ! : Works with alt+s but NOT with Menu !

Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:34 pm
When on an existing Sticky I click on alt+shift+s, the default skin as defined in Settings/Appareance is correctly applied (and the note redesigned accordingly)

BUT if I rather choose the menu "Set skin..." and select "Use default skin" button, new display of the note DOESN'T look like the default skin, nor any of my existing skins....
On the other hand, the system records correctly that the note is associated to the default skin : no skin associated to the note in propreties, and if I close Stickies then restart it, the note is eventually displayed according to the actual default skin.

I'm using the latest rev of Stickies (10.1d) on W10

Last edited by LaurentG on Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Bug : "Use default skin" button in "Set skin..."  doesn't apply... the default skin ! : Works with alt+s but NOT with Menu ! Empty Re: Bug : "Use default skin" button in "Set skin..." doesn't apply... the default skin ! : Works with alt+s but NOT with Menu !

Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:29 pm
Erm, it does for me.

Alt-s, choose some skin, and when I click OK, that gets set.

Then alt-s again, click "Use default skin" and back it pops to the skin set as default in Settings, or the built-in one if none has been set.  It ought not to matter, but are you also using alt-s?

Tom
LaurentG

Bug : "Use default skin" button in "Set skin..."  doesn't apply... the default skin ! : Works with alt+s but NOT with Menu ! Empty Bug "Use default skin" button in "Set skin..." doesn't apply... the default skin ! : Works with alt+s but NOT with menu

Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:53 am
Yes, for me too, alt+s and choose "Use default skin" works fine, BUT right click, menu "Skin..." and "Use default skin" FAILS...

Works with alt+s but doen't work with menu...
Strange, very strange
Sponsored content

Bug : "Use default skin" button in "Set skin..."  doesn't apply... the default skin ! : Works with alt+s but NOT with Menu ! Empty Re: Bug : "Use default skin" button in "Set skin..." doesn't apply... the default skin ! : Works with alt+s but NOT with Menu !

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum