Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAYGATTO

To hide single notes... Empty To hide single notes...

Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:35 am
Hi, for me, zHorn make, by far the best note-taking app, which also sticks to your desktop  Wink 

I edit, and bounce to all machines ...BUT, if one pastes to a new note, then "close" it, it deletes...

...so, I unhide all, and the screen is plastered in notes, then 'hide all'. 

Hiding each note, new, or otherwise, would be perfect if possible.
::highlight(selection_highlighter_highlighted_selection) { background-color: rgba(255,255,0,1); } .selection_highlighter_scroll_markers { pointer-events: none; position: fixed; z-index: 2147483647; top: 0; right: 0; width: 16px; height: 100vh; }
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

To hide single notes... Empty Re: To hide single notes...

Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:16 pm
If you need to edit a note without waking it, you could use the Manage dialog to find and change it perhaps?  I don't think the app has been written to work the way you describe - but there are features which might help (stacks, sleeping, editing in Manage)?

Tom

JAYGATTO likes this post

JAYGATTO

To hide single notes... Empty Hiding single notes

Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:56 am
Yes, Tom, I do that currently, I may be being fussy! 
::highlight(selection_highlighter_highlighted_selection) { background-color: rgba(255,255,0,1); } .selection_highlighter_scroll_markers { pointer-events: none; position: fixed; z-index: 2147483647; top: 0; right: 0; width: 16px; height: 100vh; }
Sponsored content

To hide single notes... Empty Re: To hide single notes...

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum