Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LyeWater

Skinner Help / Tutorial loading Blank Empty Skinner Help / Tutorial loading Blank

Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:52 am
When I try to open the help file for the stickies skinner it just shows as a white page, I've had no luck trying to figure out how it works solo and can't find any tutorials online that cover the basics. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to create a skin that matches a very niche theme. 

Skinner Help / Tutorial loading Blank L0kVPRval6AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
guest_today

Skinner Help / Tutorial loading Blank Empty Re: Skinner Help / Tutorial loading Blank

Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:05 pm
If you mean the skinner.chm file you can try the following :

Solution: Run Windows Explorer, right-click on the CHM file, and select Properties from the popup menu. Click on the Unblock button immediately below the Advanced button on the General page. Click Apply to show the content. Once the CHM file has been unblocked, the Unblock button disappears.

If you do not see the unblock button it gets more complicated or the file is not blocked and there is another reason for the blank window....

LyeWater likes this post

LyeWater

Skinner Help / Tutorial loading Blank Empty Re: Skinner Help / Tutorial loading Blank

Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:33 pm
guest_today wrote:If you mean the skinner.chm file you can try the following :

Solution: Run Windows Explorer, right-click on the CHM file, and select Properties from the popup menu. Click on the Unblock button immediately below the Advanced button on the General page. Click Apply to show the content. Once the CHM file has been unblocked, the Unblock button disappears.

If you do not see the unblock button it gets more complicated or the file is not blocked and there is another reason for the blank window....

That worked great, thank you so much! I was on the brink of giving up lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum