Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Domsen

Resize of stack font Empty Resize of stack font

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:41 pm
Is it possible to resize the font of the stacks in general? Thanks.
Arby

Resize of stack font Empty Re: Resize of stack font

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:56 pm
I assume that you are referring to the text that appears directly on a stack, such as the title of the stack for example. Sorry, no. The user may only adjust the font size on stacks by editing the skin. As you may know, there is a Stickies skinner available at Zhorn Software.
Domsen

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:35 pm
Yes, you are right. What I mean is the title of the stack. Yes I took a look at the skinner, but even in stack mode there was no possiblity to change it or at least I did not see it. Thats a pitty, because it is so huge in comparison to my desktop and I assume it would not be so many lines of code needed for that.
Rich A

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:04 pm
Just found this old post .. I'm having the same issue .. The displayed "Stacks" and their Text fields are huge.  When resized to their smallest size they still take up a lot of real estate on the desktop .. And the title fonts are proportionally too large.  Has anyone re-visited this problem or found a work around ?

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:02 pm
The solution has been given by Arby , you can use skinner and download the stickies version 9 ssk default file and change it for your needs.

https://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/skins/dl.pl?d=stickies9

It is easier to just edit the stack.ini that makes up the stickies9.ssk ( change extension from ssk to zip and unzip it )

Here is a quick try (search and replace the point values  ) with changed font size and mininum stack window size just as example:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/igkqysfeglnbj7k/win10.ssk?dl=1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum