Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Crock

SHIFT + CTLR will still switch keyboard to RTL mode despite settings Empty SHIFT + CTLR will still switch keyboard to RTL mode despite settings

Fri May 27, 2022 11:32 pm
I thought it was fixed long time ago, yet every version i re-check it and still bugged (or perhaps this setting just does not work in Manage notes window, but why?).

1) "Pressing shift and control together switches RTL/LTR" option is OFF in the settings
2) open Manage notes
3) select note with text lines
4) press SHIFT + CTLR on the right side of keyboard
5) text line is switched to RTL mode...

Please fix this. Or add this functionality to Manage notes window.
Thank you!  Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

SHIFT + CTLR will still switch keyboard to RTL mode despite settings Empty Re: SHIFT + CTLR will still switch keyboard to RTL mode despite settings

Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:35 pm
Thanks for this report - yes there's a problem there.  The setting is being stored, but when it's loaded again as the app starts up, the Manage dialog doesn't yet exist.  Options are loaded before the Manage dialog is created.

So I need to get the Manage dialog to check on this setting when it's created and set it accordingly.  I'll get that fixed for the next release.

Tom
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum