Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
soul25

Make "context-menu" keyboard key and shift-"context-menu" work also in the "Manage Stickies" winow Empty Make "context-menu" keyboard key and shift-"context-menu" work also in the "Manage Stickies" winow

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:18 pm
I like editing text without using the mouse. For example, many times while editing a sticky I want to highlight some sentences with a yellow mark so I ctrl-shift-right-arrow to select them and then shift-"context-menu-key" to get the context-menu. Then I use the arrows to choose "Highlight" and then I use the up-down arrows to choose a color.

This functionality doesn't work while I editing a note in the Manage Stickies window.

It would be great if you add this functionality to the Manage Stickies window.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Windows 7 x64
Stickies V9.0e
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Make "context-menu" keyboard key and shift-"context-menu" work also in the "Manage Stickies" winow Empty Re: Make "context-menu" keyboard key and shift-"context-menu" work also in the "Manage Stickies" winow

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:02 pm
Yes, that's a good idea, and really easy to do.  I'll get it into the next release (which I'm hard at work on!)

Tom
soul25

Make "context-menu" keyboard key and shift-"context-menu" work also in the "Manage Stickies" winow Empty Re: Make "context-menu" keyboard key and shift-"context-menu" work also in the "Manage Stickies" winow

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:13 pm
Thanx Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum