Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KathrynBassett
KathrynBassett

How do I change Properties and what is Ghost? Empty How do I change Properties and what is Ghost?

Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:35 pm
1 post, 2 questions.

1) what is Ghost? IOW, what does it do? And how do you turn it on/off? When right clicking on a note and choosing Properties, I see it but nothing is editable. So, how do you edit the properties?

2) I have a Stickie I leave on top all the time (ToDo-sidebar). For some reason lately, periodically only, doing a left click on the title will open Explorer instead of allowing me to move the Stickie. When I started this post, it was happening, but now it's not. What would have caused it?

How do I change Properties and what is Ghost? Empty Re: How do I change Properties and what is Ghost?

Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:39 am
Properties is just a list , you can change the parameters using the standard menu options like " Set color " on the rightclick titlebar menu .

You can set " ghost " on/off if you rightclick a desktop sticky in " Manage notes " . If set no interaction with the sticky is possible , mouseclicks will go to the window beneath the sticky , so only in the Manage notes window you can set it !

I do not know what can cause your explorer activation unless you have some special program like mouse gestures ... or a ghost ?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum