Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Middy

Any way to "ghost" a sticky without going into settings? Empty Any way to "ghost" a sticky without going into settings?

Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:52 pm
My sticky takes up a fair amount of screen estate and I'd like to be able to quickly change its status. I understand that ghosting makes the sticky non-interactable, so you wouldn't be able to disable it again, but it would be helpful if there was an option for something like the right click menu to remain functional and for the toggle to be included there. Alternatively, maybe a hotkey?
guest_today

Any way to "ghost" a sticky without going into settings? Empty Re: Any way to "ghost" a sticky without going into settings?

Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:36 am
Depending why you want to ghost a sticky , the option of lockingĀ  ( ctrl + shift + l ) is very similar and it has also the option ( in settings desktop ) to prevent it from moving or sizing .
Middy

Any way to "ghost" a sticky without going into settings? Empty Re: Any way to "ghost" a sticky without going into settings?

Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:40 am
Depending why you want to ghost a sticky , the option of lockingĀ  ( ctrl + shift + l ) is very similar and it has also the option ( in settings desktop ) to prevent it from moving or sizing .

Ahh, that's more or less what I want. Thanks for the tip!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum