Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dhry
dhry

Continuous checkbox list mode Empty Continuous checkbox list mode

Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:03 pm
Hi there. Is it possible to make the checkbox mode "repeat", so that when you do [] to create a new checkbox, then add a list item, when you press Enter a new line starts with a new checkbox as well? Kind of like bullets? I could have SWORN that an older version of Stickies did this years ago.

Cheers
Dhry
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Continuous checkbox list mode Empty Re: Continuous checkbox list mode

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:12 pm
Hmm, not that I remember - I've always regretted adding the hokey checkbox support which the app has, and I've tried to get away from it as much as possible.  However, I think I'd be deluged by complaints if I just took it out.  Anyway, it means I've never had that function in the app.

Tom
dhry
dhry

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:57 pm
Hokey? Man, that feature is one of the best things about Stickies! I originally suggested it to you years ago (based on similar functionality with another app) and I use it ALL the time when taking notes, listing things to do like action items from a phone call, etc. The [ ] combo to create a working checkbox is good but if it's easier to just turn it into another type of bullet like other note-taking apps do, then that would work great as well.

Anyways no prob re repeating mode.

Cheers
Dhry
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum