Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cmarabate
cmarabate

Offscreen Stacks are not recovered using Rescue offscreen. How do I get them back? Empty Offscreen Stacks are not recovered using Rescue offscreen. How do I get them back?

Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:22 pm
I changed which monitor I wanted as my main monitor and it changed the position of all my notes and stacks for some reason. And now about half my stacks are somewhere offscreen and using the "Rescue offscreen" option does not bring them back. It was able to recover some of my stacks using that option but not all of them and I do not seem to have any way of recovering the ones that it does not recover for me.

Can anyone please tell me how I can recover these Stacks, I have become very dependent on them.

Thanks,

Chris

Offscreen Stacks are not recovered using Rescue offscreen. How do I get them back? Empty Re: Offscreen Stacks are not recovered using Rescue offscreen. How do I get them back?

Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:28 pm
"  and I do not seem to have any way of recovering the ones that it does not recover for me. "

Do you still find the missing ones listed in " Manage notes " ?

Can you not go to your previous monitor setup , it should display the stacks and you could move them to the center of the screen before changing to the new setup again ?
cmarabate
cmarabate

Offscreen Stacks are not recovered using Rescue offscreen. How do I get them back? Empty Re: Offscreen Stacks are not recovered using Rescue offscreen. How do I get them back?

Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:20 pm
Yea but there is currently no way to drag stacks back onto the desktop like you can with notes. But I have been speaking with the developer and I think he might be working on something to allow that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum