Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
angelpie

Stickies 9.0e: Notes won't stay on top in  Windows 10 Empty Stickies 9.0e: Notes won't stay on top in Windows 10

Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:02 pm
This only started a few days ago. All the appropriate checkboxes are checked to keep the stickies on top, but they won't stay there. They suddenly disappear, and I find the "on top" no longer activated. I have "on top" checked in appearance, yet they don't open on top. I go into Manage and set all as "on top," but it doesn't seem to hold. 

There are two stickies I keep on top all day long while I'm working, so I really need this to work. Thanks for any help.

Stickies 9.0e: Notes won't stay on top in  Windows 10 Empty Re: Stickies 9.0e: Notes won't stay on top in Windows 10

Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:27 am
Stickies 9.0e: Notes won't stay on top in  Windows 10 216210

"  and I find the "on top" no longer activated "

Do you mean the indicator does not show " OnTop " or it shows but the sticky is not ontop ?

When you use the win+d  hotkey is the sticky showing when set ontop ?

Here is some info in a post about a similar problem  ( btw it is also reported for different apps if you google it )

https://zhornsoftware.forumotion.com/t279-stickies-not-showing-on-top-when-alarms-trigger
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Stickies 9.0e: Notes won't stay on top in  Windows 10 Empty Re: Stickies 9.0e: Notes won't stay on top in Windows 10

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:55 pm
With the most recent version of Stickies, I changed the method that notes use to get themselves on-top.  I've found that the new method is more reliable than the old one - could you update to 10.1 and see if that helps with the issue?

Tom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum