Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HershelSchoen

Can Stickies Be Used Instead Of Windows Sticky Notes? Empty Can Stickies Be Used Instead Of Windows Sticky Notes?

Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:50 am
Hello friends. In my Windows 10 PC, the Windows inbuilt Sticky Notes is not working properly. I found some articles to solve this issue and the software Stickies too. So my question is, is it completely safe to use this as an alternative to the inbuilt one? Are there any ads in the software? Please respond with your valuable feedback.

Can Stickies Be Used Instead Of Windows Sticky Notes? Empty Re: Can Stickies Be Used Instead Of Windows Sticky Notes?

Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:38 am
If you refer to this software :   https://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/

It is save and no ads . I used win10 notes when i first installed win10 to try it but prefer stickies . You can see on this forum features requests and i think the only major missing feature is synchronising between devices .

The manual/helpfile is stickies.chm but some windows bug made opening this from the traymenu or F1 erratic , sometimes it works but double clicking the file in explorer will always open it and it is a most valuable source of info .

There is the User Guide in the file but also under Reference >> keyboard shortcuts  a lot of usefull features that otherwise are not found .
If you do not like the " look " you can choose a different one from the webpage or change it the way you want it .

Best regards ,
HershelSchoen

Can Stickies Be Used Instead Of Windows Sticky Notes? Empty Re: Can Stickies Be Used Instead Of Windows Sticky Notes?

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:55 am
Thank you very much for the reply. Yeah, I am using it and loving it.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum