Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SPOOK
SPOOK

Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update. Empty Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:07 pm
Please go ahead and post FF&F X50.
 Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update. 8HoJEgolqFd+cAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
REFERENCE:  https://zhornsoftware.forumotion.com/t919-fff-x50-rev-a-suite-web-post-proposed

Thanks

Last edited by SPOOK on Mon May 13, 2024 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update. Empty Re: Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update.

Sat May 11, 2024 9:04 am
Ok, have done.

Tom
SPOOK
SPOOK

Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update. Empty Just a little Fine Tuning

Mon May 13, 2024 12:02 am
Thank you for Posting FF&F X50.

I like that, "OK, have done." short and sweet. In the future I'll try to do more "short and sweet".

For now I need to dive into FF&F X50 Posting. There may be a little spill-over into notations of other FF&F.

O.K. Here we go... 

The "Sorted by popularity" and "Sorted by name" look great, you got that FF&F X50 POST FAN.png in there without a background border on both of them, thank-you so much, that is the look I've been trying for. FF&F 1, 3 and X50 in the Browsing Grid have no borders and are the jewels of my postings on the Browsing Grid. If you get a chance please tell me the size I need to submit to get that No Border effect. (I.e. 300 x 150 for the Browsing Grid and 400 x 200 for the Suite Page will always work.) I need every pixel I can get to display 16 Skins.

All of my FF&F Suites on the browsing Grid when Rolled-Over and the black-background pops up does not have By "RLD" under the Suite Name. I have look at almost all the ~380 Skins and my FF&F apparently are the only ones without a Creator on the browsing Grid. (eep!)

"Sorted by release date" got missed for the FF&F X50 POST FAN.png.  See Below:

Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update. Newest11

Stickies Skin Suites:

This is some of that Spill-Over, The added notations don't effect the file name or link and are only descriptive:

Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update. Suites13

Now to the "Stickies Skin Suite", Form, Fit and Function X50 web page.

Really great job, you got the FF&F X50 SUITE BANNER FAN.png in there with only a 1 pixel border. I think I like that just as much or better than no border, those rounded corners are a great touch.

And the 16 Single Skins on the right side look great without a border, just need to add a Yellow one at the end for the full 16 Skins.

I need to address the PROPOSED 3,4,5, AND 6 item numbers.

Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update. 3456_x10

Item #3: When the "fffsuitex50.zip (31kB)" is unzipped the file names present as;

fffblkx50.ssk
fffblux50.ssk   
fffbrnx50.ssk   
fffburx50.ssk   
fffcprx50.ssk   
fffcrmx50.ssk   
fffgldx50.ssk   
fffgrax50.ssk   
fffgrnx50.ssk   
ffflavx50.ssk   
fffpnkx50.ssk   
fffpurx50.ssk   
fffsilx50.ssk   
ffftanx50.ssk   
fffteax50.ssk   
fffyelx50.ssk   

They must be the following Names and upper Case, I currently have over 231,346 Skins downloaded in the following FF&F Suite standard naming convection.

FF&F BLK X50.ssk
FF&F BLU X50.ssk   
FF&F BRN X50.ssk   
FF&F BUR X50.ssk   
FF&F CPR X50.ssk   
FF&F CRM X50.ssk   
FF&F GLD X50.ssk   
FF&F GRA X50.ssk   
FF&F GRN X50.ssk   
FF&F LAV X50.ssk   
FF&F PNK X50.ssk   
FF&F PUR X50.ssk   
FF&F SIL X50.ssk   
FF&F TAN X50.ssk   
FF&F TEA X50.ssk   
FF&F YEL X50.ssk   

The Zip file I Emailed you have these in the my naming convection (as shown above) when unzipped.

Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update. Emaile10

I put the Zip file name per your naming convection (I thought it would make it easier for you to copy and paste) but not the 16 FF&F x50 Skin files inside, those are in my naming convection.

Items #4, #5 and #6: We gotta have items 4, 5 and 6 in there as shown. (Except for the color red that is just to highlight the editing.)All the other FF&F Suites have 4, 5, and 6.

Thanks

RLD
Sponsored content

Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update. Empty Re: Please post FF&F X50. Fine tuning update.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum