Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dawidajm

Caffeine - View Current Running Commands Empty Caffeine - View Current Running Commands

Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:19 pm
Is there a way to see how the current running version settings/commands are configured?
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Caffeine - View Current Running Commands Empty Re: Caffeine - View Current Running Commands

Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:11 pm
Hover over the notification area icon and a window will pop open to show the settings.

Tom
dawidajm

Caffeine - View Current Running Commands Empty Caffeine - View Current Running Commands

Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:25 pm
Are you referring to the taskbar in the bottom right corner? If so, this doesn't show the current settings. You can click right click on caffeine and show dialog which just says if active/inactive. The about option shows the available settings but does not show your current settings.

Please let me know if you are referring to some place other than the taskbar.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Caffeine - View Current Running Commands Empty Re: Caffeine - View Current Running Commands

Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:17 pm
That's the place I mean, yes.  If you just hover over the icon, it will (should!) open a box to show you the ways that it's been launched.

Tom
dawidajm

Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:37 pm
Admin wrote:That's the place I mean, yes.  If you just hover over the icon, it will (should!) open a box to show you the ways that it's been launched.

Tom
Hi Tom,

So, when hovering over the icon it just displays the name of the application "Caffeine".
Double clicking on the icon toggles the from active to inactive.

Right clicking brings up the menu with some options.
Caffeine - View Current Running Commands 2022-110

Selecting "About" from the menu lists the available options but not what options are currently being used.
Caffeine - View Current Running Commands 2022-111

Selecting "Show Dialog" just shows window with the status as active or inactive but nothing regarding the options the application is running with.
Caffeine - View Current Running Commands 2022-112
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:21 pm
Caffeine - View Current Running Commands Caff10

This is what it looks like on my machine when I hover over the icon. I've not specified any special options which is why the box is empty.

Tom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum