Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
phoebe

Is there a way to make a stickie play a sound when it wakes up? Empty Is there a way to make a stickie play a sound when it wakes up?

Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:22 pm
You know, in case I'm not looking at my monitor when the stickie pops up.
guest_today

Is there a way to make a stickie play a sound when it wakes up? Empty Re: Is there a way to make a stickie play a sound when it wakes up?

Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:48 pm
From the helpfile :  ( from the latest stickies version 10 )

What then happens when the alarm is triggered depends on what you've chosen from the Alerts tab of the Settings dialog. You can have a sound file play once, or to loop, the note border can be set to flash red and yellow, and the note can really grab attention by jiggling in its place!

Stickies doesn't come with any "WAV" sound files. Trying to pick one which everyone likes would be impossible, so you can either pick one of the files already on your computer (look in c:\windows\media), or alternately search the web for something like "free wavs" and pick from the many tens of thousands you'll find.
phoebe

Is there a way to make a stickie play a sound when it wakes up? Empty Re: Is there a way to make a stickie play a sound when it wakes up?

Fri May 19, 2023 5:46 pm
And where exactly do I find the Alerts tab of the Settings dialog?
guest_today

Sat May 20, 2023 11:12 am
Is there a way to make a stickie play a sound when it wakes up? 623010
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum