Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AndrewCV

Import from Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Empty Import from Sticky Notes in Windows 10

Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:47 pm
Hi All, I am not able to import from Sticky Notes in windows 10. There is no snt file. I can find a SQLite file but the import app doesn't recognise it.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Import from Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Empty Re: Import from Sticky Notes in Windows 10

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:58 pm
I did write an import app for the version of Sticky Notes which come with W7, but as you've found the file format changed for W10.

From what I've seen, the time it would take to copy and paste the relatively few Sticky Notes you have is much less than the time it would take me to write and test import code!  How many notes do you have to copy across?

Tom
AndrewCV

Import from Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Empty Re: Import from Sticky Notes in Windows 10

Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:51 pm
Hi there,

You're right. Not too many, I've started copying them across. I appreciate your response.

Kind regards.

Andrew
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum