Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JorgeGomez

Only one position is stored when I use "Store ..." Empty Only one position is stored when I use "Store ..."

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:39 pm
"Rolled stickies have a different position to unrolled stickies", but only one position is stored when I use "Store ...", but when I 'Close' a note, both positions are stored.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Only one position is stored when I use "Store ..." Empty Re: Only one position is stored when I use "Store ..."

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:55 pm
This gets changed in the next release of the app - stored notes also save a number of additional attributes, and the alternate position is one of the extra pieces of info stored.

Tom
JorgeGomez

Only one position is stored when I use "Store ..." Empty Re: Only one position is stored when I use "Store ..."

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:37 am
Oh, thanks. By the way, I forgot to comment that ... Stickies is wonderful! Thank you. (¡Stickies es maravilloso! Gracias.)

Jorge
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum