Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OldGrantonian

I need to re-install Stickies. How do I add my tweaks? Empty I need to re-install Stickies. How do I add my tweaks?

Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:11 am
I need to re-install Stickies after a Windows reset.

Before the reset, I backed up the Stickies folder structure, as follows:

I need to re-install Stickies. How do I add my tweaks? WGWTL3MOqMGUwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Do I simply copy-paste "stickies8_mod_4.ssk" into AppData\Roaming\Stickies folder?

Thanks
guest_today

I need to re-install Stickies. How do I add my tweaks? Empty Re: I need to re-install Stickies. How do I add my tweaks?

Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:57 pm
Yes , you can copy it to the same path/location as the old stickies if you also have copied/replaced the stickies.db with the old file from the backup because the path to the skin file was saved into the stickies.db .

You can set/change the path to the skin file to be used in the " settings " menu in the traymenu  under  " settings  / appearance " if it is copied to a different location than the old one .

OldGrantonian likes this post

OldGrantonian

I need to re-install Stickies. How do I add my tweaks? Empty Re: I need to re-install Stickies. How do I add my tweaks?

Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:02 pm
Thanks for your help.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum