Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ikidzz

New Request: Stickies made available for web access Empty New Request: Stickies made available for web access

Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:13 am
Dear Sir,

Having switched to STICKIES, would it be possible to add web access to access from multiple devices.

Thank you.
SPOOK
SPOOK

New Request: Stickies made available for web access Empty Re: New Request: Stickies made available for web access

Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:41 pm
The Dream we dare not Dream. TR looked into this and decided it was all to convoluted. (My word)

This is as close as I have come. I was having trouble getting Google Drive to open .rtf (Stickies extension) using set "Opens With" and haven't pursued further.

https://zhornsoftware.forumotion.com/t281-accommodating-google-drive-in-stickies

Uses Stickies Transfer File, and works perfect on Stickies .ssk, except "Open With" on .rtf . (Should have worked !!)

If you can get it to work on .rtf  please let me know.

As a afterthought, you should be able to put the Stickies db file on the Google Drive created and have Stickies.exe look for it there. (Might also put the Skins folder on the Google Drive created.) This should let Stickies run from the Web.

(You will need a very fast connection.)

SPOOK

As a alternative: You can run Stickies.exe as portable and put on USB.

Last edited by SPOOK on Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:27 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Red.)
SPOOK
SPOOK

New Request: Stickies made available for web access Empty Re: New Request: Stickies made available for web access

Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:17 pm
In "About Stickies v10.1a..."

New Request: Stickies made available for web access About_11
END
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum