Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Matt Leeds

Customizing and configuring stickies titles Empty Customizing and configuring stickies titles

Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 pm
Is there a way to control the size and color of the sticky title to be different from the sticky text? The text titles are huge and the titles of the stacks are even larger. I read the Help function but could not find info that will allow me configure the sticky titles. Thanks.

Greetings from San Francisco, California!
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Customizing and configuring stickies titles Empty Re: Customizing and configuring stickies titles

Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:20 pm
That is configurable using skins.  There are a number of those already available on the web site, and if you don't find what you're looking for you can create your own.  There's a free Skinner app on the site which lets you create something new or alter any of the skins which are already there?

Tom
Justus

Customizing and configuring stickies titles Empty Enhancement request

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:28 pm
I'd love to be able to change the color of individual stickies so that when I have a pile of them rolled up, I can see just by the color of the Title what group or priority each one is. I do that now with the body of the notes, but that's hidden when the notes are rolled up.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Customizing and configuring stickies titles Empty Re: Customizing and configuring stickies titles

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:35 pm
Yup, you can use a skin which allows the note colour to show through which will let you see the priority when rolled up as well.

Tom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum