Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SPOOK
SPOOK

STICKIES FTP with File Download Counter Empty STICKIES FTP with File Download Counter

Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:41 pm
DESPERATE: STICKIES FTP with File Download Counter.

There are a lot of Stickies Fans to help you Monitor the FTP.

DropBox, Bitly*, Goo.gl, APIs, etc. = Difficult, Slow, Intrusive, Exploitive, Cryptic, Restricted use, etc.

Thanks

* Bitly does not sell any User Information but Restricted use via AdFly. (AdFly by others)

Last edited by SPOOK on Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
SPOOK
SPOOK

STICKIES FTP with File Download Counter Empty Re: STICKIES FTP with File Download Counter

Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:07 am
Any progress or schedule for a STICKIES FTP with File Download Counter ?

STICKIES FTP with File Download Counter Bugs10

Thanks

Pursuant to Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, The copyright of all applicable images depicted throughout this Thread remains with Warner Bros, WarnerMedia, Turner Entertainment, certain corporations and partnerships. 
(I am not a Lawyer, I only play one in the movies.)
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

STICKIES FTP with File Download Counter Empty Re: STICKIES FTP with File Download Counter

Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:26 pm
I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for?  A programmatic way of getting download information?

Tom
SPOOK
SPOOK

Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:09 am
All I want to do is Upload files about and for Stickies and allow others to download them showing how many of each of my uploaded files was Downloaded.

I envision something like: 

A FTP click somewhere on the Zhorn-Stickies part Site

Members who have created a Stickie(s) can Upload Files to there folder for others to download, and have the number of Downloads counted for each specific File Downloaded.

I and other Stickie making members would use this for things like: 

Downloading of Preliminary Stickies for Beta-Testing of Stickies prior to posting.
Excel files involving Stickies building.
All my old REV-C FF&F 123 when I upload REV-D for Posting.
All my old REV-C FF&F 123 Docs when I update to REV-D.
Tools that I use to make Stickies for others. (Free to distribute.) 
Etc.
And is important to know how many of each file was Downloaded.

Here are two examples of Free FTPs.

FileZilla Features

Overview

FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.

Features

Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:

• Easy to use

• Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)

• Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, macOS and more

• IPv6 support

• Available in many languages

• Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB

• Tabbed user interface

• Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue