Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stejani81

Help! Caffeine doesn't save new settings Empty Help! Caffeine doesn't save new settings

Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:21 am
I tried to input new time interval for key press to every 30 sec instead of the default 59 sec and I changed the F15 to use shift but each time I exit caffeine app and go back into it later on, the settings go back to default of 59 seconds and using the F15. How do I get the app to save the new settings so I don't have reenter them in command prompt each time???

Help! Caffeine doesn't save new settings Empty Re: Help! Caffeine doesn't save new settings

Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:11 am
Help! Caffeine doesn't save new settings 27911

Create a shortcut to your caffeine exe file .
Open " Properties " of the shortcut file and add your parameters to the target .
Run caffeine using the shortcut file .
stejani81

Help! Caffeine doesn't save new settings Empty Re: Help! Caffeine doesn't save new settings

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:37 pm
Can you specify multiple parameters like useshift and change time interval to every 30 seconds instead of default 59 seconds

Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:17 pm
Yes , the syntax is the same as you would enter the command . You can see it in the image in my post both parameters are there .

Best regards ,
stejani81

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:20 pm
That's great, I'll try this tonight. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum