Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ajacques

Stickies scroll toggle only turns off scrolling Empty Stickies scroll toggle only turns off scrolling

Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:26 pm
When I right-click the titlebar and choose scrollbar, they go away and won't come back.

I thought I was doing something wrong in my ini file, but I find that I have the same problem in any skin.

Can anyone tell me how I can turn scrollbars on when they are not showing on the stickie?

Stickies scroll toggle only turns off scrolling Empty Re: Stickies scroll toggle only turns off scrolling

Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:43 am
Scrollbars only shows if the text is bigger than the sticky , resizing the sticky to a smaller size will show them or using the hotkey " ctrl shift x " to change the dimensions of the sticky .

Best regards ,
ajacques

Stickies scroll toggle only turns off scrolling Empty Re: Stickies scroll toggle only turns off scrolling

Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:38 am
Thank  you - that solved the problem.  I had a stickie that was suddenly sized at 2046 high.  When I switched it to 400 high, I got my scrollbars back.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum