Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
joe935

Close all Stickies Empty Close all Stickies

Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:32 am
I have a laptop which I may power up once a week and then stickies will present me with all the stickies that would of shown up during the week.
It would be nice if a "Close all open" was added to the SET ALL menu. Otherwise I have to click each sticky closed.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Close all Stickies Empty Re: Close all Stickies

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:50 pm
If you open the Manage dialog, you can select all Desktop notes and close them (or drag them to the Closed tab) to get rid of them all at once.

Tom
joe935

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:14 pm
I guess I'm dense but if i open Manage I see on the HOME window it shows the total open stickies on the desktop but i see no option to close them all.
Please note I do not want to remove the stickies just close them so the will reoccur when next due.
If I go into recurring and select them and then click close, they are removed entirely.
Turbo

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:26 pm
Dense? No!! Go to desktop stickies in Manage. Hold the Ctrl key to highlight all of the desktop stickies you want to close; then right-click and choose close. Or highlight the first one, then hold Ctrl+Shift, and highlight the last one; then all in between get highlighted too - then right-click and choose close.

This might be useful. When you open your laptop, are all of those stickies on top of or overlapping each other? Assuming so, you could try bulk select. On the title bar of a note, Shift+right-click, then choose close from the right-click menu to close all of them at once.
joe935

Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:06 pm
Thanks for the reply, Turbo but you lost me . Clicking on first note and Ctrl-shift on last does not highlight all notes for me.
and a shift +right click menu does not have CLOSE in the menu
joe935

Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:11 pm
I got it its not the ctrl key its the shift + Right click marks all the stickies and the menu does have a CLOSE
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum