Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OldGrantonian

Where is the setting which tells Stickies where to store stickies.db? Empty Where is the setting which tells Stickies where to store stickies.db?

Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:38 am
Until recently, my normal location was:

C:\Users\<me>\AppData\Roaming

But , currently, I can see that Stickies are not being modified in the normal location. Instead, they are modified on my external HDD drive.

Where do I edit the correct storage location?

Thanks
OldGrantonian

Where is the setting which tells Stickies where to store stickies.db? Empty Re: Where is the setting which tells Stickies where to store stickies.db?

Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:00 pm
I think this issue is more complex than I expected.

Not only is stickies.db on my S: drive, it looks as if the normal contents for Stickies in:

C:\Program Files (x86)

have also been moved to S:

How can I restore these items to their normal locations - which are defined during a normal, new installation of Stickies ?

Thanks
LaurentG

Where is the setting which tells Stickies where to store stickies.db? Empty Re: Where is the setting which tells Stickies where to store stickies.db?

Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:48 pm
Pls read the documentation (help), in "Reference" chapter, "Backup" sub-chapter.
OldGrantonian

Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:42 am
Good advice. Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum