Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MRRIZVI

stickies_setup_10_1b Flagged as Malicious by VIRUSTOTAL Empty stickies_setup_10_1b Flagged as Malicious by VIRUSTOTAL

Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:16 pm
Hi,

I love Stickies and returning to it after couple of years but downloaded file flagged as malicious.

Please remove the viruses and inform. Thanks.
stickies_setup_10_1b Flagged as Malicious by VIRUSTOTAL 2022-010
SPOOK
SPOOK

stickies_setup_10_1b Flagged as Malicious by VIRUSTOTAL Empty Re: stickies_setup_10_1b Flagged as Malicious by VIRUSTOTAL

Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:14 pm
No issues with Avast.

stickies_setup_10_1b Flagged as Malicious by VIRUSTOTAL Avast10
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

stickies_setup_10_1b Flagged as Malicious by VIRUSTOTAL Empty Re: stickies_setup_10_1b Flagged as Malicious by VIRUSTOTAL

Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:01 pm
If those three AV vendors, who I've never heard of, would like to tell me why they think there's anything malicious in my code, that would be most welcome.

I suspect that if you ask someone who has added malware to their download to remove it, you're unlikely to get anywhere.  In my case, I can tell you it's a false positive.  However, I can also advise you never to run anything you're unsure of.

Tom
Sponsored content