Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Balalaika

How to add text to an image sticker? Empty How to add text to an image sticker?

Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:17 am
I know how to add an image to a text sticker, but how to add text to an image sticker i do not understand. Resize corner not active, the text from the clipboard is not pasted and there is no cursor for entering text.

Thanks.

How to add text to an image sticker? Empty Re: How to add text to an image sticker?

Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:43 am
If it is an annotation write the text first and the copy the image . If you want to write on the image itself there is a text option when you rightclick the image .

I think you can only have mixed stickies when you start with a text sticky . They are rtf encoded that can embed an image but image stickies are bitmaps .
Balalaika

How to add text to an image sticker? Empty Re: How to add text to an image sticker?

Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:36 pm
I use "New note from->Screen area" function and can't add a comment without ruining the image. The function of converting the stickies type would be very useful.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:32 pm
You'd need to copy from the image note, and then paste that image into a note which already has text into it.

Pasting an image into an empty text note will convert it to an image note.  Pasting into a text note with some content, even just a space, will add the image to the text note.

Tom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum