Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Robouste

Can't make the "activehours" command to work. Empty Can't make the "activehours" command to work.

Wed May 19, 2021 4:49 pm
I'm trying to launch caffeine so it's active only during work hours but I can't make it works.

Here is the command I tried:

Code:
caffeine64.exe -activehours .........xxxxxxxx.......

Caffeine is launched but it's 5:48PM and it's still active. (I've also tried to replace the last "X" with a ".")

Can't make the "activehours" command to work. DC3MAIKkElqAS1KhYglHOdr9RVkgUPQVzWUqUJYzmY1t9NpkWlRaVFpUWlRY1g7TEtagzAKrVnQIsaP4v6f7BRgL3pyyJsAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

What am I doing wrong ?

Can't make the "activehours" command to work. Empty Re: Can't make the "activehours" command to work.

Wed May 19, 2021 7:51 pm
Can't make the "activehours" command to work. 179310

The dialog window  you have is different , do you have a version higher than 1.9 ?

Code:
-activehours:........xxxxxxxx........    taken from the example on the caffeine website

In your command there is no  " : " after  " -activehours "

Last edited by Sooyke on Wed May 19, 2021 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo .....)
Robouste

Can't make the "activehours" command to work. Empty Re: Can't make the "activehours" command to work.

Thu May 20, 2021 8:09 am
Thank you, it's working now Smile

(V1.90)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum