Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SaladGoat

90, please Empty 90, please

Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:11 am
I have used Stickies for a long time and probably my only complaint is there is no time option higher than 60. I understand that adding all possible increments would make that list cumbersome and useless, but may I request a 90? For me, 60 seems out of place: 60 minutes is covered by 1 hour, and 60 days is covered by 2 months. Of course there are other uses for 60, and maybe it's used a lot. I never use 60, so if something has to go, I wouldn't miss it. Hopefully others wouldn't either. But gee I miss 90. So many times I've found myself needing to set a sticky for 90 minutes and I have to settle for 1 hour and reset for 30 minutes (or vice versa).
So yes please, if it is at all possible, I would love to see 90 added to the list of time options.
Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

90, please Empty Re: 90, please

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:59 pm
Hmm, that's a fair point.  Why would you choose 60 minutes when you have 1 hour.  Changing 60 to be 90 seems to make sense to me - does anyone else have an opinion?

(You can always press control-l, then type 90, tab, and use up and down arrows to select the period, of course)

Tom
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum