Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KathrynBassett
KathrynBassett

Need new password but it won't let me Empty Need new password but it won't let me

Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:18 pm
I had to log to this forum in using my Google account to get here, but I don't want to use that address. I tried to log in using what I usually use as a username, and the password I usually use for various forums. But it didn't work. When I tried to Register, it says my email address is already in use. But it doesn't give a choice for "forgot both username and password". How do I get my username, so I can then choose to set a new password?
KathrynBassett
KathrynBassett

Need new password but it won't let me Empty Re: Need new password but it won't let me

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:53 am
When can I get an answer to my question?

Need new password but it won't let me Empty Re: Need new password but it won't let me

Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:18 am
https://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/contact.html

You can use the contact page , sometimes their is a delay on this forum if you need the admin . (best to read the instructions how to config the email on the contact page Smile  )
KathrynBassett
KathrynBassett

Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:14 pm
Followup: Tom worked his magic and fixed me up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum