Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Maiden PEI

BART OPENS BLANK FROM TASK BAR  Empty BART OPENS BLANK FROM TASK BAR

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:02 am
Before Formatting my laptop, Bart would open from the Task Bar with the Default Job listed in the Job pane.  

But now it opens blank, with no job listed.  Evil or Very Mad

I would like it to open it from the Task Bar with the Default Job already listed, without having to click File/Open.

If I run it from a Shortcut on my Desktop, It DOES open with the Default Job.

But like I say, I'd like to open it from the Task Bar with the Default Job listed in the Job pane.

Any ideas on how I can get it to do it like it used to do?????

Thanx!
Maiden PEI

BART OPENS BLANK FROM TASK BAR  Empty FOUND THE SOLUTION

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:45 am
The Solution is to file the Bart Program in the same folder as the Default Job file.
I had it in my Downloads Folder & the job in my Documents Folder.
You can all stop looking for the Solution, now!  LOL
56up

BART OPENS BLANK FROM TASK BAR  Empty Not the whole solution

Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 am
I have quite a large task list to backup my files to several locations. Having bought a new machine I wanted to migrate the task list to the new computer. So I saved a job file and placed Bart in a directory on my C drive on the new machine. I then opened the backup file from where I had saved it, when my old task list appeared. However, on closing Bart and re-opening, the task list still did not appear. I had assumed that opening the file would create a new Default file in the same directory as Bart.

So I moved it from the external disk to the same folder as Bart. Still no task list.

The solution is to rename the Task Sheduler Task Object file from Bart to Default, open Bart, and there is the original task list Very Happy
Sponsored content

BART OPENS BLANK FROM TASK BAR  Empty Re: BART OPENS BLANK FROM TASK BAR

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum