Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wilson

Hyperlink font color resetting upon restart? Empty Hyperlink font color resetting upon restart?

Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:54 am
Hello,

I have set my colors to form a sort of dark theme for my Stickies, and I set the font color of my text and hyperlinks to white to contrast the dark background of my note like so:
Hyperlink font color resetting upon restart? +dJU4f5PPWojqo7NKXfSve0Y3ZEKbtVnrlftc3nts1rNidCutck7Ujbcq2SL9t0f+vkOdck9euonDrmnAudbTqETbhsqYZ8bW4DPP8XsHh7UwGfXXMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

However, after restarting Stickies, hyperlinks revert back to their original color, which is hard to see with my theme:
Hyperlink font color resetting upon restart? WfX5rQorCN5PwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I have to set it back manually each time. I was wondering if this was a bug or if there is a setting I can change? Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Hyperlink font color resetting upon restart? Empty Re: Hyperlink font color resetting upon restart?

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:10 pm
Unfortunately, the rich text control which Stickies uses doesn't let you customise the hyperlink colour.  It is something I've looked to try to do in the past, as I've run into the same issue.  Sorry, there isn't anything I can do to change the way it works :/

Tom
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum