Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Krad3n

Does Stickies have predetermined sounds? Empty Does Stickies have predetermined sounds?

Sun May 23, 2021 3:17 pm
Hi, I just tried the "Set alarm" option but I am not really understand a couple of things

First, does Stikies have a normal sound for the alarm?

I elaborate... I normally use Banana Voicemeeter and some times I have problems by reproducing some software sounds or music and I have to modify something. In this case, I don't know if I have to choose a sound (Downloading first) and test or just I have to modify something in the Banana Voicemeeter (is a software for changing the audio channels and where you want them to sound. I used for streaming. So all the sound I hear is not streamed)

Secondly, what is the difference between "Play sound on note wake" and "trigger alarm on wake" I think due to my English level I am not sure about understanding the differences between those two.

If there is a default sound for alarms or "on wake" (Which I am not sure where is the difference between those) Where can I donwload them? If not, do you recommend a free sound library for those?

Does Stickies have predetermined sounds? Empty Re: Does Stickies have predetermined sounds?

Sun May 23, 2021 5:35 pm
From stickies help file: stickies.chm

----------------------------------------------
Stickies doesn't come with any "WAV" sound files. Trying to pick one which everyone likes would be impossible, so you can either pick one of the files already on your computer (look in c:\windows\media), or alternately search the web for something like "free wavs" and pick from the many tens of thousands you'll find.

----------------------------------------------

I guess this answered a lot of your questions .

" Play sound on note wake "  just plays a sound but the " trigger alarm on wake " has some more options like flash border and loop the sound , options you set for alerts but could also be triggered for a waking sleeping sticky .

I took a look in win10  c:\windows\media and their is a wide choice for wav's .

Does Stickies have predetermined sounds? 185910

The Voicemeeter app looks interesting , i will take a look at it !

Greetings ,

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum