Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Updated user

The backup files are in db format, how to extract them? Empty The backup files are in db format, how to extract them?

Wed May 05, 2021 3:23 pm
I have one of the 5 stickies has got problems. Some sentences
 have unreadable fonts after C drive become 0MB
space due to too many tabs opened on Chrome. 

I want to find out the version of yesterday and the day before yesterday of this one of the 5 stickies. 

I want to view the old version of yesterday and the day before yesterday. To determine by myself to copy which part of the 
sentences.

However, I have updated to version 10 since April 11th.
The backups after the updates are *.db format. 
I do not know how to extract them.

Before the new update, the files in the
backup files are *.rtf format files and can be viewed by
WORD or Wordpad.

The backup files are in db format, how to extract them? Empty Re: The backup files are in db format, how to extract them?

Wed May 05, 2021 5:47 pm
You can use SSIT tool  ( use the download for V10 )   https://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/tools.html

Unfortunately sometimes you get an error because a library needed is not installed in your win10 version . You have to install an update package from microsoft .

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26368

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update
vcredist_x86.exe
Updated User

The backup files are in db format, how to extract them? Empty Re: Sooyke

Sat May 08, 2021 2:46 am
Re: Sooyke

The "SSIT tool" is user friendly and fully functional.

Thank you so much!  

The backup files are in db format, how to extract them? 2021-05-10
Sponsored content

The backup files are in db format, how to extract them? Empty Re: The backup files are in db format, how to extract them?

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum