Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jordan

Pinning Stickies to task bar? Empty Pinning Stickies to task bar?

Mon May 03, 2021 8:18 pm
Is there a way to pin Stickies to your task bar?
I searched the help and forums, but didn't find anything.
Right now, I can find Stickies in the tray at the bottom right of the task bar, but would be neat if it was actually on my task bar so I could click it open all stickies or click on it again to minus them off my desktop.

Pinning Stickies to task bar? Empty Re: Pinning Stickies to task bar?

Tue May 04, 2021 6:53 am
Pinning Stickies to task bar? 156710

In " Settings > App " you can enable it .
LaurentG

Tue May 04, 2021 8:25 am
Jordan wrote:Right now, I can find Stickies in the tray at the bottom right of the task bar...

Why don't you use the icon in tray ?
Clicking on it gives the same options than clicking on "full task bar icon".

Is-it only because the tray icon is (by default) hidden and needs to first click on ^ in tray to get all tray icons ?

If it is that your problem, you can easily define that some icons of tray are always "directly" visible in tray, in particular Stickies's icon.
Either by dragging and dropping it to the tray, or  right-clicking in task bar, open task bar options (or setup ? I don't know the english wording : in French "Paramètres de la barre des tâches") and in this parameter dialog, click on "Select icons to display" (or something sililar : in french "Sélectionner les icônes à afficher dans la barre des tâches")
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum