Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fazan

Modified skin doesn't work Empty Modified skin doesn't work

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:30 am
I've been trying to modify this skin zhornsoftware. co . uk/stickies/skins.pl?a=show&s=rdx03 to better match my computer theme.
Basically just change the colour of title bar, body and text, as well as font. The skinner softwre displays all the changes that I want, however, when I try to apply the skin, I get a plain blue title bar, white body skin. The original skin works normally.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I can't seem to apply it in either .ini or ssk format. Please help, I attach the skin below:

drive . google . com/file/d/14ysxmZbmvI7jmUT1KRT0suyN_NJViZgL/view?usp=sharing
Sooyke
Sooyke

Modified skin doesn't work Empty Re: Modified skin doesn't work

Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:34 am
Modified skin doesn't work 5411

Your ini file seems to change the color , did you use " export to ssk " ?
fazan

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:53 am
I've tried now re-exporting it, but it reports every modified file I made as corrupted. I tried remodifing the original theme and then applying it, but the effect was the same as before. Interestingly, I've noticed that the source PNG with icons is completely black on my PC. 

So I reinstalled Skinner and now it works on the condition that I first unpack the skin fully. works. I don't think I would have noticed that problem without your screenshot, thank you for your help.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum